Stories of a Moron

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blog french dessert (etiqutte) and humor

I love my opinion, mainly because it is always right. I have the best opinion EVER and everybody should recognize that. That is until someone proves me wrong. I've begun reading lots of blogs (12?) and notice that not everybody recognizes my opinions superiority and supremicy.
Now the blogs of my friends I get and generally agree with, but there are lots of blogs I read that the people are wrong. Like Greg Kendall-Ball (Is this Jordan's brother?). This guy is nuts (or doesn't have any). Of course guys like guns and swords, why else would we go to church? That's why Judges is my favorite book. Good v. Evil. I always want to comment on his lame passifist/non-manly ideas and tell him how awful they are. (next post: how church is for girls)

Or this guy, Dr. Mark Elrod. Who goes to Lipscomb anyway? I also didn't know you could get a coC card and be a Democrat. I'm calling up his home congregation (Westside CoC) and having it revoked. Who questions Fred Thomson's validity? He is obviously CoC, have you seen Law & Order, he's always a hard nose. He's always throwing his Democratic propaganda out on the web, what a looser. Besides, he had me color a bunch of maps for his class. Gay. I should comment and tell him how stupid I think his ideas are. Stupid.

Blogging is revolutionizing the world. A hudred years ago if something was published it was probably true. Blogging has changed that. You can read more people's "published" work. In the end it is their opinion. Giving unconstructive comments and bashing is never taken very well. I like to call it "Terrorblogism." I myself have been a victim of such acts (check the October archives). I'm sure GKB and Dr. Elrod get enough people "hating" on their blogs, they don't need me telling them what my "superior" opinions are.

I LOVE this website. I think the whole idea is fantastic. I didn't initially until I got down to the mailbag part where 14 yo girls are complaining that American Idol might quit if that one dude wins. It makes me happy to see other people angry over stupid stuff. This might go on the "Three things that are ALWAYS funny list," teenage girls complaining about stupid stuff.


Paul "Blog Hater" Murphy

1. Old people falling
2. Girls that have made me angry getting fat
3. Babys falling

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home