Stories of a Moron

Monday, March 19, 2007

Gus is posessed by a demon


I just fixed shim the other day and already my repairs have been negated. I have decided that Gus has a demon. I will now go and try to cast that demon into the next door neighbors dogs. They will then run down the hill and drown themselves in the ocean. Alright I'll be back in a minute. (Quick prayer).


That didn't seem to work. Maybe the dogs already had demons in them. I'll go back to a 21st century paradigm and assume it's an electrical issue and electrons aren't making their way through the circuit. Maybe my EMF is too low, or there's too much resistance. Gus makes me want to cus. I'd sell it for a bicycle but the bike would probably break just as quickly, or get stolen.


I'm getting really frustrated with the whole car thing. I've been working on it now for two weeks. It breaks I try something, then get hacked and quit. Then I come back in a few hours and try something else. It works for a while then tanks.


I'm frustrated. I think I'll go out and binge on McDonalds or Checkers tonight. I'm pretty hacked. Eating makes me happy.




Paul Murphy



Like people don't know who writes this crappy blog.

1 Comments:

  • Cheer Up P Murph! You're still a stud and you're like the coolest person ever! And at least people don't throw rocks at you when you leave your house;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/19/2007 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home