Stories of a Moron

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nap time

So I've got not much to do right now b/c colt is reading a book and philip is sleeping. I guess I could continue to plan my trip to New Zealand, but there's not a lot to plan. Eat cheap- go walk around for a while- wake up - get on the bus and find somewhere to eat cheap. By the way if anyone wants to jump aboard with me it'll be great fun....

I figured I'd just share a favorite bored website of mine. Sometimes in times like these I go to the amazing Thinkgeek. What other place can you find a knife with flint fire started and a USB drink chiller. In fact it may be the most useless website ever. Nobody really needs any of the stuff, but it's all so cool.

Who the heck needs "Pirate vs. Ninja" AA batteries? Nobody, and that is why they're cool. The Annoy-a-tron (micro gadget that emits a horrible noise that you stash under "that guy" in your offices desk) is completely dumb. But then again I need a way to get back at "that guy."

USB Rocket launcher?! SWEET! although perfectly useless after the first two days of fun.

Now nobody Needs a virtual laser keyboard but it is freeking cool.

Do I need a Titanium Spork? No. Do I want a Titanium Spork? Yes, yes I do.

Caffeinated Lip balm doesn't help cold sores, but it should be a completely worthwhile waste of $3

How many times have you needed a crossover cable to link your xboxen? The crossover keychain turns any CAT-5 cable to crossover. Fan-tastic.

So if you're shopping this Christmas for the unshoppable person, you might want to try some stupid gadget from Thinkgeek. Just remember they won't use whatever you get them anyways, so at least get them something their friends will envy while not being used.

Paul "please don't get me any of this junk" Murphy

4 Comments:

  • I would not mind joining. The only part of the Commonwealth I have actually set foot in appears to be Canada. Of course I have visited not just one province but two (Ontario and Saskatchewan).

    Unfortunately I do not have the money for this adventure. I may need to make a quick trip here on the mainland, though. I have to wait to see what is cooking.

    Christmas cards are in the mail effective as of tomorrow. There are different versions of the card going out, too. Depending upon how long it takes to get from here to you I think you might see your card by 2012.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2007 11:59 PM  

  • This
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/2a01/

    helped me make it through my day's at the Vox.

    By Blogger DK, at 12/03/2007 9:15 PM  

  • You sure you don't want the titanium spork???

    By Blogger Jethro, at 12/04/2007 6:53 PM  

  • the rocket launcher is sweet.

    By Blogger Josh M, at 12/04/2007 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home