Stories of a Moron

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Addiction

It seems like every time I turn around there it is again.

I don't like the idea of it, but something in my mind says, "Hey man, its ok."

I resist for a little bit, but it always wins.

I've tried other things. I've tried to come up with a way out.

Something will work for a while but in the end I find myself in the same spot.

I don't know what to do.

Every time I talk myself out of supporting Mike Huckabee something else comes along.

Yesterday's Newsweek.

Then this.



The Man is freaking Chuck Norris Approved!

Frankly that has to be the best border plan anyone has thought of.

I hate the idea of voting for a major political party figure. Give me a cheap third party candidate any day. Someone who represents values I agree with.

But Huck does. I don't know if I like social conservatives. I do however like a man who says Jesus is his savior and want wants social justice for the poor.

This guy is gold.

Paul "Don't drop, go for the Huck" Murphy.

6 Comments:

  • I don’t know if social conservatives like you either.

    By Blogger Luke Dockery, at 11/19/2007 10:34 PM  

  • have another comment.

    By Blogger Josh M, at 11/20/2007 4:30 PM  

  • I rather vote for Chuck.

    By Blogger Jeremiah Stoneburner, at 11/20/2007 4:39 PM  

  • And I am in a strange land where I cannot help but be confronted by promotional advertising for the phenomenon of Ron Paul. As to Huck...haven't seen any of his ads here. All I ever see or hear is a Ron Paul ad when it comes to presidential aspirations.

    I rarely have seen any ads for Democrats, mind you!

    As you might imagine...my state is also a caucus state. With the vast majority of the population center in the southern tip, though, the rest of the state usually is left out of most decision-making. Such is life here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2007 11:10 PM  

  • Paul, I am not sure about any of the presidential candidates since I am in Mexico, but don't always go for the huck. Look for your other handlers! Handlers flock together! especially if Luke is going deep.

    By Blogger Jethro, at 11/23/2007 10:25 PM  

  • Dude, I feel you. I worry he's not electable. I worry he's a lightweight on foreign policy. I worry that voting for him will inadvertently give us President Hillary, and the judges she appoints will be feeding guys like you and me to lions again. And then, I think... why not? I'm sick of voting GOP over the cultural issues and getting lumped together with the rich frat boys and country-clubbers. Huck may be the guy. Or maybe Fred Thompson. You know he grew up CoC, right? But I'll bet he couldn't flip right to song 729b or quote Acts 2:38 from memory. When the debate guy asked Huck the Bible question, it was cool. Like flipping a b-ball to Michael Jordan and saying, "you know what to do with this?"

    By Blogger Coach Sal, at 12/06/2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home