Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Friendly Love

Ok now for the next level of "love." This love is friendly love or F1. Once again not very specific. Friendly love is a very general love. Its like when a hippy says "I love the forest." Or if someone says I love people. Its general and vague.

Now how do we really define this general term. I think the best way is to identify the emotion that goes with it. So lets say a hippy says, "I love the rain forest." Now obviously rain forests are destroyed every day. You don't see them going into deep depression over it. Now they may be sad but nothing real serious. Likewise if someone says "I love everybody" they surely don't have a deep connection with everybody. They also might possibly be on drugs. Lets say a bus in Pakistan with 87 people careens over a cliff. Are they traumatized and disheartened? No, they continue on with a brief moment of sadness. F1 love is mostly a friendly love.

Paul "this is lame" Murphy

2 Comments:

  • Nice picture, I actually traveled on a truck this way in Haiti, they're called tap-tap, because someone taps on the top of the truck when you need off, No need for bus stops. It's also a great way to travel if you get claustrophobic like I do. Yeah if we spoke Creek, and I can a little, we'd have tons of ways to say the word love.

    By Blogger Jeremiah Stoneburner, at 10/23/2007 8:46 PM  

  • stupid auto speller

    By Blogger Jeremiah Stoneburner, at 10/23/2007 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home