Stories of a Moron

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Break

So I've been on my "fall break" here this week. Yes an entire week of not teaching. Good stuff. What have I been doing with my time? Nothing. It rocks.

The Nuuuli Church has been having a gospel meeting at night, so I've been going to that the past few nights. The singing is great. The sermons are gospel meeting sermons. I'd never really been to a gospel meeting before so I guess its what I expected. The best part is I've gotten to meet people from the other two congregations. These are people I should know. So its been fun.

Philip started his "Real American Samoa Heroes" series on his blog. Its a spin off of the Bud Light commercials. We stayed up way too late recording the first one but its excellent. You should go check it out. Its kind of island jokes so I'm not sure how funny it is to other people. To us its hilarious.

In other news Gus the truck is back up and running. I fixed the starter and that was cool. In celebration I went and bought a new seat cover for the driver's seat. Its a cool islandy pulani flower pattern.

Paul "Don't you go stealin'" Murphy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home