Stories of a Moron

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Lawyer and a Doctor

There are some mistakes in life that you'll just make. Some are completely unforeseeable. Other mistakes we tend to mis because of some problem with our "mistake-0-vision." Sometimes mine is terrible. In comes the doctor and the lawyer.

When it comes to decent advice you can never go wrong with Philip or Josh. I decided to compile great lessons I've learned from the two of them over the years.

Make a friend who is bigger than and a lot of other people. People don't pick on you when you've got the biggest friend.

Don't take Mrs. Cockrel

Don't poke the dog with a broom

Don't turn your back on that goat

Don't touch the fence, its electric

But then there's the advice I didn't take and wish I would have later.

I wouldn't cut that; its poison ivy

Don't take Mrs. Whatsherface for typing or accounting

You might want to call the government office up first

All of this I did then regretted later. I've think I've finally learned to do what Josh and Philip say. They probably know something I don't.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home