Stories of a Moron

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My opposite

I've decided that Allyson is my opposite. We just don't seem to be able to agree on anything. Our personalities are completely different. So like the old good idea vs. bad idea I will have a Paul idea vs. Allyson idea

Paul vs Ally

Eating P- I love eating, and I'll eat almost anything
A- Chicken and nothing green
for $5.


Something Difficult I'll do it myself if it about kills me
A- "...can't"



The word Can't I hate it
A- Favorite word to say to Paul

Ideas Waaaaay outside the box
A- "can't"


A physical hike to a beach
Not just a good beach but a good walk out there, bonus points
A- I don't like that beach walk out there, bonus points


Driving Get there expediently
A- "You drive too fast"

Wiping Myself and hopefully nobody hears
A- "MOM!!!! I'M DONE!!!"

Respect Most people
A- All the teachers except Paul

Reciprocity O.K. I deserved that
A- Tears and lots of "I don't like Paul"

Swinging I wonder if I can get her upside-down
A- "That's too high!"

Shoes Just don't take someone else's
A- "But I want the pink ones!"


OK I'll try a PBC over/under

Number of times Paul Murphy will tell people he's not going to the "banquet"- 13
Number of camper and staff that asked- 0

Number of times Luke Close will tell somebody he's there father over his cool new W/T- 12
Number of times Allen will steal a W/T to say "Luke I am your father"- 4

aight I'm out

Paul "Can't never could" Murphy