Stories of a Moron

Monday, March 02, 2009

Work Opportunity, Nashville, and Snow

So I found a really cool new job. In hopes of being able to save up enough cash for a mancation I'm going to start doing contract work for gambling associations. I have a unique ability to cause the Gamecocks to loose every game I go watch. So if you want to see the Gamecocks loose, whether for betting or rivalry purposes, pay for my travel and ticket to wherever and a nominal $250 fee for processing.

Well I went to Nashville this past weekend for a job interview and to hang out with Aimee and Josh C and other random Nashville people.

Saw a pretty good band Red Shepherd play Thursday night. I'll show them some e-love.


Went to a job interview with Youth Villages on Friday Morning. And got to see Joanna F.

Struck out with the coolest hot-dog joint in the world Friday Evening. They close at 3pm

Ate great pizza.

Played Rock band with Aimee, Kim P, Amanda D, and the Kurdish boys.

Slept in Saturday morning (it was raining and I was tired).

Went to the coolest hot dog joint in the world. They get a 9 out of 10. Best hot dogs ever.

Watched a 3D IMAX

Watched the Gamecocks get hammered by Vandy.

Drove home to teach Bible class in Clemson.

Busy weekend.

It snowed 3 inches yesterday and the it took me an hour to get home from work.


Paul "Glad I didn't run Josh's car into the ditch" Murphy

1 Comments:

  • when I saw in the title work opportunity followed by the word Nashville, I got really excited.

    By Blogger Jethro, at 3/02/2009 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home