Stories of a Moron

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Outback... to the shed to get a whippin

I don't know if this is true for girls, but for guys you always know who your best friends are in this world by who'll make fun of you most to your face. Or blog.

I got to go to the Outback bowl last thursday to watch my South Carolina Gamecocks play. Or really not play but look like a high school team and get dominated. But that was ok because the trip was amazing.

Thanks to Luke Close we got some amazing seats. 50 yard line 15 rows up from the field. Ridiculous. They were also "Club Passes" so we got to use the Club Entrance and hang out in the Club Lounge. All for free.

The best part of the whole trip had to be getting to hang out with Allen Close, Luke, and Dylan. We had a great time, and some really good talks. We listened to some good Randy Harris sermons on the way back that were really amazing.

So props to Luke for the sweet tickets and road trip.

Paul "Never seen the Gamecocks win in person" Murphy

1 Comments:

  • Hey cuz,
    We missed you at Christmas. I'm glad I got to meet Ed, and I hope I get to meet this wonderful Aimee.

    Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2009 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home