Stories of a Moron

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cruddy Blog

Well my blog stinks. I think its because I don't have time to get too bored and go do stupid stuff like usual. Even my exciting stories aren't that exciting. Its sad really. Sorry.

I worked 12 hours today and sold a bunch of stuff. I guess that's good.

I spent Thnxgvg at mom and dad's.

I got a dog. It's one of Colt's dog's puppies. He really likes to climb on stuff. He tried to climb into the dishwasher but didn't have enough oomf to get up. I like an adventurous dog. So I decided to name him after another great climber. His name is Ed (Hillary). It was either that or Tenzig and I decided that Ed was a better name and people wouldn't always be like "What? Why didn't you give it a regular name like Spot?" Well its my dog and I'll do what I want that's why.



Ed's cool. I hope to one day teach him how to heard goats, children, and penguins. I'd also like to teach him how to love Taco Bell.

Paul "Needs two consecutive days off" Murphy

4 Comments:

  • He will probably learn to love Taco Bell, but I doubt you will love the results of feeding it to him.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/29/2008 9:23 PM  

  • nice dog. are you keeping it in the apartment?

    By Blogger Philip, at 12/02/2008 5:57 PM  

  • It's living at mom and dad's until I get a sweet job and house.

    By Blogger Paul Murphy, at 12/02/2008 7:17 PM  

  • I vote you change the name to sherpa. Just kidding.

    Hope things get exciting for you, though not outrageously so.

    By the way, if you are coming to Nashville for any reason, you should let me know so that we can hopefully ge in some after hours disc...

    By Blogger Jethro, at 12/08/2008 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home