Stories of a Moron

Friday, March 06, 2009

Something I might like if it weren't gay

What a horrible title. So there's this radio program that I sometime catch myself skipping over. It always plays the sappiest music. And there's some woman calling herself Delilah giving out romantic advice.

Now the few times I've had the misfortune of listening to this program (after I turned somebody elses car on and it was on the radio of course) people are always calling in and either requesting some sappy song for the person they love or are looking for relationship advice from this radio personality.

But last night as I was lulled into a trance by Bett Midler's "The Rose" suddenly Delilah came on and said something sappy. The next caller was brilliant. Well the caller wasn't but it made me laugh. The caller wanted a song played for the man she was completely in love with. Unfortunately for her this guy didn't want to date her, but at the same time was apparently getting jealous when she talked to other guys. She just knew this guy was the one for her. And then Delilah told her the truth. They weren't in love and they were in a terrible relationship. This guy didn't love her or want to go out with her. He just was a littl territorial. In 20 seconds she destroyed this ladies hopes and dreams.

And I laughed.

Paul "I have never nor will never make listening to 103.2 The Buzz a habit" Murphy

2 Comments:

  • I think a radio station called "The Buzz" is just awesome.

    By Blogger DK, at 3/11/2009 1:42 PM  

  • It's not really "The Buzz." I made that up. Its really 102.5 in Greenville/Hendo/Anderson 98.6 in Augusta 98.2 in Columbia and like 101.5 in Memphis

    By Blogger Paul Murphy, at 3/13/2009 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home