Stories of a Moron

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today was good

First of all THDGs stayed in Taupo while I ventured on. We had a 6 (4) hour hike today on the tongariro(?) crossing. It was good. The elevation went from 600m to 1900m. So about a mile up. I got to see snow for the first time in a while. I touched it and played in it. I also completely dominated the rest of the group as far as speed on the hike. I also got to do a little rock climbing at one point for a better view of Mt. Doom. I looked for Dwight but he wasn't around. Good day. Tommorow is Wellington. Still paying for internet. I think I got all the booking stuff worked out. I have to take an extra bus on the 25th b/c the Stray busses aren't running. Although I specifically remember checking that on their web site. Ehh. Just another $45. The food budget is staying together pretty well. $9 US/ day. Ummm bread and bagels. Ehh good stuff.

Paul "I'll find some other acronymous ladies" Murphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home