Stories of a Moron

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quick notes
1. Paying for internet.

In the last few days I've been to Hahei (rich foreign tourist place like Bocca Raton FL). It was aight. the beach was alright. Nothing spectacular. I also learned a new card game from a couple of dutch girls (further reffered to as THDGs). Good stuff. We went to a hot water beach. Basically there were pools of hot thermal water if you dug in the sand. Also we stopped by a boutique winery for a quick taste. The next time I want fruit juice that tastes like someone put mouthwash in it I think I'll just do that...

Next day to Raglan. It supposed to be some sort of surf mecca for NZ. The water was flatter than... than... a glass of tea on the ground. It was a good hike. Also played some ping pong at the hostel.

Yesterday went to Waitomo. Did not pay for the caves. $112 to go to a cave and see some luminescent worms. I did manage to find a new lunch. Full cream milk (1030 calories) and bread (1200 calories) all for about $5. Good stuff. Today I'll eat fast food in Taupo. I'm in Rotorua currently. Nothing to yell about. It smells like sulfur b/c of the thermal activity. More hotwater pools.

I bought a cheap disposable cammera. 27 pictures. Yeah.

Paul "I'm going to go hang with THDGs now" Murphy

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home