Stories of a Moron

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday Apologies.

If you didn't check out the pictures from yesterday there at the bottom of the last post. Good stuff.

Today I searched out a game of Ultimate here in Christchurch. Good stuff. I then walked 7km to find the church for sunday evening services. I didn't find it :( But I did find Burger King! :) Frisbee is great, no matter where I go if there's a game I'm usually welcome.

I was thinking on my way back about some stuff that happened a while ago but still sort of bothers me. I need to apologize to some people. Specifically to Luke D, Colby B, Jordan W, Brett J, and Whit J. At one point or another I was pretty angry with you. Instead of saying something was bothering me I just kept it in.

During our frisbee days I use to regularly get mad at one, if not all, of you. I apologize for that and any crappy behavior that came with it.

I think that's why Luke didn't get a card that one year. Sorry.

Paul "What a lame post, but its my blog and I'll cry if I want to" Murphy

1 Comments:

  • I appreciate the apology, but seriously, forget about it.

    I think it's telling that the people you listed were all "in charge" at some point or another. Being in charge, especially when you're a college student and telling other college students what to do, sucks.

    For what it's worth, I'm sorry for whatever I did to tick you off. My memories of some of those times (especially that 04-05 season where you graduated at semester) are regret-filled. I acted like a jerk sometimes, and I wouldn't have liked to play for me.

    Besides, I'm sure I've been mad at you before about something. Yelling at me for not bidding for a disc at Harding Park right after I had a concussion comes to mind :)

    By Blogger Luke Dockery, at 1/08/2008 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home