Stories of a Moron

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ready for flight

Apparently my blogs have been so great hardly anyone else has done so. Michelle hasn't put anything up since before xmas. Paulo since the 11th. Whit for a few days. And so on and so forth. What a lame phrase.

I made my way down to Queenstown. Its like the Aspen of NZ. The mountains still have snow. Today I watched the second LoTR movie then went outside and looked around like, "hey that was in the background." I also got to play a solid game of Futball. I was sucking wind for the first 30 minutes just getting use to exercise in at a higher altitude. Tomorrow I gear up and make it to the Nevis Highwire bungy jump. Yeah. Like 108 meters. Thats like falling for a football field. More fun. Last night I watched a guy lose about $1000 at a roulette table in under an hour. Crazy.

I completely blew my $9 food budget today. I cooked a solid steak mashed potatoes and green beans meal for myself. It was cheaper than going out at $15NZ. That's like $11 US. Solid work for a good dinner. Tomorrow night I might try for a dinner for two. 1533 days is a while. holy cow, time really gets away from you.

Paul "surely there are some budget strapped backpacker redhead ladies in this town" Murphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home