Stories of a Moron

Monday, August 27, 2007

Introduction

Apparently my blog ratings have been slowly declining for the past few months. Part of this I blame on the summer break from frequent blogging. Though I must admit I do leave some blogs up for a while when I think they're really good; like the last one. Surely someone could have thought of some good comments. Anyway I decided to pull all the strings out for a three part mini-series. Now I'm not guaranteeing any part of this story. It might be in line with the beginning of The Legend of Time. I'll start with the first entry tomorrow and the series finally will conclude on Friday.

8 Comments:

  • Your ratings are declining? What is the metric you are using?

    I'll endeavor to improve my commenting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/28/2007 12:33 PM  

  • Are the ratings based on reader comments? If so, I can spam your comments section to increase the ratings!

    By Blogger Sam Travaglini, at 8/28/2007 1:10 PM  

  • Decdlining? Yours is one of the few I check daily - especially since it often supplies my laugh for the day. I'll try to comment more often - it's just hard to live up to your wit (and moronism?)at times.

    By Blogger renee, at 8/28/2007 2:13 PM  

  • I'm waiting on your perspective of Mr. T's near death experience.

    By Blogger Josh M, at 8/28/2007 2:36 PM  

  • I concur with Josh. I saw Mrs. JT's review of the caper. I saw your brother's review of the caper. I am curious as to your story in this one...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/28/2007 7:10 PM  

  • Unfortunately I don't think I want to tell my part of the story. I still feel really bad/responsible for the whole mess.

    By Blogger Paul Murphy, at 8/28/2007 9:49 PM  

  • Hmm, maybe you should consider adding an RSS feed to your blog. That way people could subscribe and be reminded whenever you had posted, rather than just checking randomly to see if you had.

    Not that I am one to give anyone advice on how to improve blog ratings.

    By Blogger Luke Dockery, at 9/02/2007 6:25 AM  

  • Luke, it's already there. You just have to put this address into a feedreader. I use thunderbird.

    http://paul-murphy.blogspot.com/rss.xml

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home