Stories of a Moron

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Things I shouldn't Admit To.

Prudence might suggest I not talk about my stupid mistakes in life, but this is Paul Murphy's blog and the title should remain true.

So I dropped Colt off today with Jean Miller (Jaime's Aunt) but the road has been bumpy. Here are some stupid things I messed up.

1. Got lost in Honolulu for a couple of hours

2. Ate lots of fast food. Umm Taco Bell

3. Took Colt to the World's Largest Maze (hedgerows) at the Dole Plantation, then lost Colt in the World's Largest Maze.

4. Reserved beds, that's right beds, at a skank hotel in LA. I thought they had seperate Men's and Women's facilities but the Korean girl getting undressed to take a shower while Colt was making his way back from brushing his teeth proved that wrong.

Its been fun...

Paul "Not the best Travel Buddy" Murphy

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home