Stories of a Moron

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oops and some other stuff

I'll start with the other stuff.
So the other day I was thinking about everybody and their problems, especially people I've known that seem to attract "Drama." I once lived in a house where the rule was 'No Drama.' Not like acting but stupid stuff that people get upset about. The funny thing was when the guy who proposed actually putting up the sign would sit for hours in our bedroom with the girl crying on his shoulder. What the crap happened to 'No Drama?' Anyways. So I decided the other day that everybody has some drama. In fact as human being it is our nature to create drama in our lives. Lets take to people that are completely different, Nomescobar Alop-lop from poor country X and Paris Hilton. Now to Paris Nomescobar probably has nothing to worry about, no cameras, no expectations, no bad past haunting you, and Nomescobar might actually have a butt. To Nomescobar Paris has nothing to worry about. She's got food, clothes, and she's famous. I submit that no matter what we have or do we will always complain. There will always be drama, until now. Today I officially start the "Paul Murphy is a moron but he'll have a possitive outlook on everything" program. In the end I'll be OK, God said so.

Stupid story of the day
So in college my roomate Stephen use to call me "The Mexican." Not because of my choice of food or anything, but because of my fascination with my butterfly knife. It was really cool. I remember the first time I ever saw a butterfly knife at my cousin Shay's house. He taught me that if you held the right end you'd never get cut. And its true. So I got one my sophmore year and started doing some pretty crazy tricks.
Today there were some flies bothering my feet. I happened to have a stapler. So I unfolded the stapler and started shooting the flies. After missing multiple times I decided to fold it back up, but with pazzaz and sparkle. I tried using some of my old butterfly knife moves. Here's a little hint, don't. After flipping it and catching trying to fold it I caught the wrong end and it poked me. Upon looking down I only saw a silver line across to bottom part of my hand. I had put a staple completely into my hand in front of a bunch of 11 year olds. Not a good example at all.

Paul "Snakebite" Murphy

6 Comments:

  • Snakebite...

    I think that is your new name. If anyone asks why, we'll just say:
    "You don't want to know... he's just that hardcore."

    By Blogger DK, at 2/08/2007 7:50 PM  

  • Oh Paul

    By Blogger MSS, at 2/08/2007 7:58 PM  

  • Awwwww poor PMurph! Honey I think you get injured more than anybody else I know. You need a woman.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 11:09 PM  

  • Try catching the stapler with your tongue. That should win you a "Teacher of the Year" award.

    By Blogger Philip, at 2/09/2007 1:15 PM  

  • I'm a bit surprised at the nickname. The copperhead at Christmas didn't really get that close (until you chased it down)and that little incident with the rattlesnake in the pit with you and Joshua years ago -well I've always suspected that he didn't have time to react relative to the speed that you and Josh departed the pit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/09/2007 8:52 PM  

  • ally is the drama queen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home