Stories of a Moron

Friday, December 22, 2006

Gus and stuff

Well apparently Gus has been fixed. Thank goodness. Also even better than Gus getting fixed, he got fixed for cheap. At least that's what I heard. So a quick shout-out to the best mechanics in American Samoa, Ikea/Maco/Sione's shop in Nu'uuli. Thanks for the work and done at a reasonable price. And by reasonable I mean cheap. I'm still not sure what they did but my starter is working.

Someone forgot to turn the sun back up before I got back to the SC. Its dreary and overcast and very little light. Its sorta depressing.

The flight back went fine with a stop at the beach in HA and and impromptu extended layover in Las Vegas. I had an alarmclock malfunction and missed my flight. But I also went looking for Dr. Pepper and wound up with $30 extra dollars.

Paul Murphy

3 Comments:

  • Ummm... I actually took it to Fred's... not Kia's Fale. Today I took Sue to Samatua... we'll see how that goes.

    By Blogger Philip, at 12/22/2006 1:25 PM  

  • Paul,
    I was just checking my list and wack me wet broccoli if you haven't made it of the naughty list and onto the nice. It has been a number of years since I you have been in this situation...infact I think it was when you were 12 and you then got struck off having left a wet patch on my Santa suit having got over excited whilst sitting on me knee and peeing your pants. Anyway, glad to see you have made it back onto the nice list. I am now in a quandry as, after all these years, I do not know what to get you. When you were 12 you had asked for a John Deere trucker cap. I am guessing once a red neck always a red neck so I have my philipino elves sewing one of those up for you. Maybe two 40 galloon drums to put the truck on when it breaks down would also suit?
    Let me know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/23/2006 11:21 AM  

  • Hey Paul. Gus broke an alternator belt. I'll try and vist NAPA today to see what a replacement costs. If it's more than $20, I may just have you pick one up in the States.

    By Blogger Philip, at 1/02/2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home