Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Upcoming posts
Now: Stupid college story
Wed: How to ghetto rig a solenoid
Thrs: How life relates to frisbee, and not the other way around
Fri: No post due to
Sat: Corralling 9 kids at Colt's B-Day and Is Hell personalized?

Now: Stupid College story

As any good college student I have one too many stupid college stories. Most don't make much sense outside the actual events. My tied for longest roomate, Stephen Jennemann and I roomed together my soph. year. It was a great year. Stephen always had neat toys. He's one of the only guys I knew that always had enough tools to slaughter and clean a pig as well as rewire an entire Nissan Sentra at any point in the day. One of my stupidest memories is when Stephen and I decided to start testing his pellet rifle for accuracy. With the 4x scope we realized that Stephen could hit a tight 3in. cirlcle from 100yards. The way we tested this was to stick a target on the opposite dorm then crack our window and shoot. We soon were bored with the target and being winter few birds were outside our window, so we switched our target. Luckily there was a steady traffic of targets you could time every afternoon at 1:00 2:00 and 3:00. The fastest way to get to your room in Harbin was to walk through our firezone. We hit a lot of people, mostly in the pants or bookbag. It was fun until we realized that it was winter and every other dorm room had its windows closed. We realized it wouldn't be long until we got found out so we had to retire our sniping gear.

Paul Murphy

4 Comments:

  • I should have known that was you guys.

    By Blogger MSS, at 11/14/2006 11:46 AM  

  • I would have thought your stupist college story would have been when you and I dressed up in womans clothing for 3 days in an attempt to make the Harbin All Womans jello wrestling team. The fact that you get beat bad at the trials by a 80pd freshman biology student was almost as funny as me making the team only to go on and lose the annual Harbin All Womans jello wrestling team moustache growing competition. Oh I long for those days, the satin blouses and cotton dresses.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2006 12:00 PM  

  • I don't believe Stephen actually checks my blog. Like that's not him. If it is then he gets this
    They're tasty. Maybe we should call them _____________.

    By Blogger Paul Murphy, at 11/14/2006 4:41 PM  

  • what happened to the rest of this week's posts?

    By Blogger KStewDawg, at 11/20/2006 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home