Stories of a Moron

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Boredom

I hate being bored because it just means I want to be entertained. I found last year that Google lets you customize your entry page. It tells me my new email, headlines of the day, insults me in middle english, gives me three quotes of the day, a sodoku puzzle, and how to's. But best of all is pacman. I can play pacman while thinking of random stuff to search for. Like the Monterey Bay Otter Cam. It even plays pre-recorded video when the otters are sleeping. http://www.mbayaq.org/efc/efc_otter/otter_cam.asp
I've gone so far as to actually watch Josh's Madagascar Hissing Cockroach webcam. They're quite fascinating. It's taken me a while to post this. I've been playing pacman. Anyways...
I think if wasting time was a proffession I'd be making the most money. But I guess that job has already been filled by John Madden and his awful commentary on football.

Aight. I'm out

Paul

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home