Stories of a Moron

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Most people don't know...

I have been living a bit of a lie. I guess it all started in the spring of 2005. It was then that I met my good friend and compadre' Jermey Stoneburner, or more popularly know just as "Stoner." Now technically I had met him about a year earlier but we never talked. It was in the spring of '05 that Stoner, Thomas, Travis, Will and I piled into Thomas' sweet Jeep Cherokee and headed West. It was then that I realized that Stoner and I were like two peas in a pod. In fact we were two peas in the back of a SUV sitting next to Will, who was pretty ripe by the end of the week in the desert with no showers. It was then that Stoner and I felt the bond between us. Stoner, Thomas and I were roomates the next year, and a fantastic year it was. Now Stoner isn't from Arkansas or even the south, he's from Ohio, Ravenna to be precise. Furthermore he was adamantly opposed to anything Michigan, which I've also found myself doing lately. But best of all, it was during that year that Stoner converted me into an Ohio State Buckeye fan. Together we jeered Dr. Schramm, a stirct Michigan football fan. Together we schoffed at any metion Texas football. The "Michigan hand mitt" and Texas "finger hook 'em horns" were mocked in our house and turned into obscene gestures. It was a year to remember. So today(night) if the South Carolina Gamecocks loose to Auburn it won't really matter, because Jeremy Stoneburner, Troy Smith and I will have a great game later on.

Paul "the wagon jumper" Murphy

Michigan- where everyone seems to live next to Detroit and listens to Em Enim

The writer of the Blog (Paul Murphy) has every right to take this information down in case of an SC upset of Auburn. If that does happen it is your legal responsibility by reading this blog to never mention the contents. All readers are subject to this disclosure clause. If an email is not recieved by the writer within 12 hours of the reading then compliance with these rules is taken as understood.

1 Comments:

  • Well, I was rooting for your Gamecocks (an Auburn loss would've put the Hogs at the top of the West) and they almost pulled it out. Exciting game. I would say that I'm sorry they lost, but since you don't care about them anymore, I guess I don't need to.

    By Blogger Luke Dockery, at 9/28/2006 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home