Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Resilience

It seems that the months from August to December are always the hardest months of the year for me. If you averaged my GPA's from fall and spring semesters you'd find a sharp skew toward spring semester in the past few years. Anyways...

As a Murphy I have been tought how to get out of sticky situations. Its a birthright. Which also means we've been in some pretty nasty stuff, including being on the side of the road looking for a tire in a swamp in the middle of the Talledega National forrest while trying to be on vacation. Or the spring break trip that never happened b/c the van shut down in ATL. Anyways we've had to go through a lot of stuff. So we've learned to adapt and think outside the box. Which also makes us pretty good at breaking and entering.

Philip worked on my car yesterday and got it going again. It turned out to be a fuel issue. In solving the problem he fixed another problem that was about to occur. USPostal Service still won't ship rocket engines on an airplane, which means they should go on the boat, which takes 3 months. So I've found a solution to that as well.

I need a favor. Now before I ask this favor I would like to point out some biblical principles. First Rahab, in the lineage of Jesus, lied. Furthermore because she lied she got to be in the chosen people. Furthermore the ten commandments didn't say not to lie but not to bear (?) false witness. Back to the favor. I need someone to ship me 6 B6-4 Estes rocket engine priority mail. Purchasable at your local Wal-Mart. Hopefully the lady at the USPS mail window won't ask you if there are any explosives in your package. If she does, lie.

So I think I've got most worked out, for now.

Paul, I hope Last Kiss comes to the Nuu'uli theater Murphy

Zach Braff hates Vanderbilt, about as much as everyone else in the SEC loves them, because they're easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home