Stories of a Moron

Thursday, September 07, 2006

(clears throat)
Well apparently I've stirred up some commotion with my theories on teacher dropout rates, which were a little on the extreme side. It seems odd that people were more offended/unhappy with my humorous appraisal of teacher dropout rates than me slamming little kids with a soccerball. In the face too.

For if anyone was offended, I appologize. But I haven't made any girls cry in my class yet. Furthermore I now realize the wide readership of this Blog and wonder "who does read this?" So like my hero I will be systimatically making fun of people, states, countries, and religious icons. I'll get hate mail and be able to see who all reads.

So send that hatemail to
Paul Murphy made fun of my self, state, country, religious icon
PO Box 326
Pago Pago, AS 96799

Muhamed was a Florida State fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home