Stories of a Moron

Monday, September 25, 2006

Crap

Crap: I just found out that rocket engines can not be shipped via airplanes. So no priority shipping. That may not seem like a big deal except I was planning on letting my kids launch rockets at the end of this unit. I'm pretty sure they'll be crushed.

Crap: My car wouldn't start this morning. I'm hoping its just a fuel issue

Crap: My car is only getting like 9 miles to the gallon

Crap: I'm starting to miss things back home a lot more. Like frisbee. And Kevin Burr. Justin Bland's wisdom. Aaron Hasten hooking me up with some tasty speech pathology chik. I guess my mom should go in here somewhere.

Crap: My golf game is worse than ever. New articles:
Real Article: Rainy Day Blues: How to turn that rained out day into putting practice

Mine: Rainy Day Blues: Pouring rain means there's nobody at the club or window to pay, translation, free golf.

72, how to achieve your greatest game of golf

72, not driving the ball straight? turn 72degrees to your left, that way when you slice the (mess) out of the ball it might still hit the fairway


Paul if I had an Indian name it would be "getting powned at life" Murphy

Crap: Gamecocks have Aurburn Thursday
I hate Idaho. Sorry thats the best I've got.

3 Comments:

  • Paul, have you tried to figgur out how to make your own rocket engines?

    To quote a famous man:
    "Hey y'all, watch this..."

    BTW
    If you want, I'll start telling all the hot nursing chiks about great job opportunities in AmSam.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/26/2006 9:51 AM  

  • 1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
    he who created you, O Jacob,
    he who formed you, O Israel:
    "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

    2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

    3 For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior

    Isaiah 43:1-3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/26/2006 12:15 PM  

  • Sorry you've had a crappy day. About the rockets...in middle school we mad trash rockets and I'me pretty sure the "engines" were fireworks. I'll see if I can find what it was and let you know.

    By Blogger MSS, at 9/26/2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home