Stories of a Moron

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bad sweaters, denim dresses, and bad 80's hair.

Today I had an awfull thought. What if I turned into my elementary and middle school teachers? Not like physically, but like how they dressed. I pictured myself in a denim overall-dress number with a white turtleneck shirt on. It wasn't pretty. Then I added some bad early 90's hair job. Even worse. Then I thought about some middle-age lady pants with a bad "hand knitt" sweater, so bad you can't really tell what the picture is of, but it could be a cat, or someones face, possibly a John Bellushi. Luckily I'm not wearing denim skirts and turtlenecks yet.

The problem with bending over backwards for people is its easy to fall on your head. I hate it when I try to help someone out and wind up getting pwned. "That's why they're called 'your problems' because they're your problems."

Dear Josh,
Please go to Wal-Mart and buy two packs of B6-4 rocket engines and ship them to me.

Paul "I'll pay you back at Christmas" Murphy

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home