Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Weekend

Well I had a solid weekend. Friday I went to L-town and hung out with Aimee. I also made the first of many dumb pmurph comments to her dad.

A conversation between Aimee, her dad, and myself

blah blah blah...


Aimee- "Oh its about 10:30. Paul and I are going to go play four square."

Me- (to her dad) "That's what she calls it..."

Things could have been worse. I could have said "I've only gotten to the third square" wow I just started thinking of other things and it got pretty bad fast. So we won't play that game.

In other news I went and visited Morgan C. and Gloria in Charlotte on monday. We had a blast. It was really good to be able to catch up with people after my two year absence. We also got to see Gloria's work that was being displayed in the Habitat for Humanity coffee house. Solid work Gloria.

If you'd like to check it out its at www.gloriacave.com

Paul "I say dumb stuff" Murphy

oh still no job

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home