Stories of a Moron

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Update

First some changes around the blog.
1. Blog additions: Matt Fields at Clemson, and the new Schimizee blog. Sorry Shaun I forgot and I'll get it up soon.

2. Date counter has disappeared. Really I got tired of resetting it back to "0" so I just got rid of it.


Camp went well. We worked hard, stayed up late, and developed an addiction to 4 square. I now have a rivalry with "Dirty" Josh Williams, and Ben "Standing the Heat" Baddeley. If I see either of those guys on the court it is on- no holds bar 4 square. I even bought a ball at Wal-Mart the other day.

I love Wal Mart. Its a beautiful thing. You don't have to go to 7 stores to find what you want, they've got it all in one place.

Well I've got lots of plans this summer. #1 is finding a job. By the way I could always use more people for references so if you'd like to volunteer for some reference letter writing just email me at jpaulmrphy at gmail . com. Also in the plans are a camping/rafting trip, some rock climbing with some old HU friends, vball tourneys, and a trip to Arkansas. Oh and a trip to Carowinds possibly next week. It all sounds like a complete blast.

Todays a busy day so I've got to cut and run. Aimee's coming into town today and I should probably have some sort of idea what we may be doing.

Paul "4 square super star" Murphy

2 Comments:

  • Here is some ideas for your holiday...and probably a good line for a new song:
    Get a job
    get a girl
    get a life


    Actually have you ever considered being an exotic male dancer? I can not think of anything more exotic than a 150pd, red head with a bad knee and a friend in Nevada.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2008 12:56 PM  

  • I hope yall have a great time honey!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2008 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home