Stories of a Moron

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ending with 200

Well this is the 200th post on stories of a moron. Throughout the process the title has remained true. I figure I'll do something special for #200.

Things I've Learned in American Samoa
1. Dept of Motor Vehicles stink every where
2. Geckos are not cute and cuddly and they chirp
3. US banking hours are FANTASTIC
4. Music is like business- if you only have one choice it stinks
5. Allyson still doesn't like me
6. Julia does sometimes
7. What "Potholes" are
8. Dogs are punks
9. How to dispose of punk dogs
10. How to differentiate b/t Kiwi's and Aussies (Kiwi's have some class, Aussies have none but just think they do)
11. Lynn Ashley is the man, hands down.
12. O te alofa Tina'
13. The ocean can be dangerous, btw Luke almost drowned the other month
14. Sometimes I have to wait on God
15. God is not a banker- nor does he care about savings, intrest, or loans.
16. Rats require a rat trap and are scarry at night under a house
17. Dogs can get stuck together
18. You don't have to have street names for directions (I got this one the other day "the road under the bannana trees")
19. Volcanic rock is not for climbing
20. Tetnis is not a game
21. Rugby players do wear pads
22. I'm not fat, nor will I ever probably be
23. A "6" is more like a "8" depending on geography
24. Golf stinks, but I keep playing
25. Not just white people are racist
26. Slippers aren't for inside
27. Pigs yell really loud when you kill them
28. Video stores don't have to be alphabetized
29. Gas is cheap in SC
30. Where tatoo comes from
31. Fish processing plants smell
32. All criminals aren't in jail, some are in government
33. Wal-Mart is something beautiful
34. "N" comes before "G" every time
35. Philip's kids talk in there sleep

Well that about it. I leave tommorow. It's been fun.

Paul "fa soifua" Murphy

1 Comments:

  • Paul,

    I randomly happened upon your blog and spent a (much too) large chunk of the day reading it. Love you thoughts... anyway, just thought I'd recommend a book you may like. Touch the Top of the World by Erik Weihenmayer. He's blind and has done the 7 summits ~ super cool reading. Much luck on the job front.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/24/2008 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home