Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How I got "snakebite"

So Mark Grayson and I have been friends for a long time. In fact that is probably an incorrect statement. Mark and I have been great friends for a long time. For the past sixteen years or so we've been hanging out. I use to love going over to Mark's house on Sunday afternoons. We'd go fishing in the creek or play some airplane game. Mark use to love animals, all animals. One time I went over and Mark had caught a snake. Now I was pretty impressed with this snake because it was at least five feet long. Mark would hold the snake and it would wind around his arms. I decided that this was cool and I wanted to hold it too. So Mark bade me to put out my hand and recieve the snake. BTW any story that has somebody holding a snake or swimming with a stingray shouldn't end well.
The snake twisted and turned after I began hoding it. It was trying to escape but had nowhere to go. I just let it slide from one hand to the next thinking it felt cool. At this point the snake didn't think it was cool anymore and turned on me. It bit me on the middle finger of my left hand. I guess it was trying to send a message.

Paul "snakebite" Murphy

Murphy advise of the day:

If there isn't a ring she's still availible - Momma Murphy

7 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Paulo J, at 2/13/2007 1:47 PM  

  • gee, i never knew you got a snakebite. well, then again, at least it was on your hand! i don't know much about prof. liger, but i'll at least try to find out if he has any skills.

    By Blogger Paulo J, at 2/13/2007 1:49 PM  

  • Mr Murphy, all woman have rings you are just not looking close enough. Also did you know that you can cut a woman in half and count the rings to see how old she is...we used to do it all the time but the problem is that the dishes and cleaning do not get done for a while.
    P.S. are you going to get a traditional tattoo whilst you are out in the Pacific. I understand a cool NZ guy is going to get one done traditional style (which is like prison style only more painful). You certainly can not let him get one up on you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2007 3:17 PM  

  • Shouldn't it be, "If there isn't a WEDDING ring, she's still available"?

    Because, I mean, just because a girl is engaged doesn't mean it's too late...

    By Blogger Luke Dockery, at 2/14/2007 9:52 AM  

  • Earlier today, when I tried to visit your site, it was blocked by Websense. The reason it was filtered...."Sex."

    Just thought you should know.

    By Blogger MSS, at 2/14/2007 2:40 PM  

  • I'll stop posting those bad pictures, and all those stories about me and promiscuous ladies. I'm in for the Tatoo.

    By Blogger Paul Murphy, at 2/14/2007 4:32 PM  

  • Don't mess with any girl that's engaged. That's just wrong. Why mess with engaged girls anyhow? They're certainly not worth the effort. Low Chance of Success + High Effort = Wasted Time.

    Besides, engaged women are about like catfish. Sure it's nice to say you caught one, but the pain of cleaning and preparing it isn't worth the meal.

    By Blogger Philip, at 2/14/2007 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home