Stories of a Moron

Monday, June 29, 2009

Time flys

OK so June recap.

1. Palmetto Bible Camp

This year was my first year to be the Junior Program Director. It was an easier gig then my last one but mostly because of the amazing staff we have at Superweek. I did some planning and preparation but the people who volunteered to do junior activities, speak and lead singing in junior chapel, and who helped coral kids did most of the work. And I got to see Aimee some when I wasn't working. It was still a ton of work and left me exhausted but good stuff.

2. IMPACT

Matt Fields and I went to IMPACT this year to work security. IMPACT is definitely a lot more high-tech then PBC. They have air conditioned buildings everywhere. They also have amazing productions, funny paid for acts, bands in the afternoon (Including the new Paul Murphy favorite Red Shepherd), and speakers they fly in. They also pay the Security people. It was a good time hanging out with Matt and the security crew for a week and a half. Oh, and I got to see Aimee some when I wasn't working. IMPACT also left me exhausted.

3. Now

Laundry. Mowing the yard. Figuring out what to do with my house. Interview with a college in Nashville next monday July 6th.


Paul "I have 15 billion new facebook friends" Murphy

2 Comments:

  • Paul,

    You did an outstanding job as Junior Program Director!

    My kids, my wife and I had a great time!

    Thanks for all of your efforts for PBC!

    Curt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2009 12:54 PM  

  • I heard you used my story in one of your camp speeches...I will be expecting my royalties check in the mail directly... :)

    By Blogger David Reed, at 7/05/2009 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home