Stories of a Moron

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun at Dick's Sporting Goods

Well I'm into my last five days at work. So I thought I'd have some fun.

I'll start with a side note. If you ever find yourself in a Dick's Sporting Goods find a phone on one of the support pillars. Next dial #60. Now you're on the intercom so say whatever you want.

For the next few days I will:

1. Page myself to Bikes and Fitness

2. Page myself somewhere else in the store while a manager is talking to me. Then explain how I have to go.

3. Page other associates to random parts of the store

4. Page associates while they are talking to a manager/annoying customer

5. Sing Karoke every time Free Bird comes on

6. If I need to direct someone to the website I will no longer give them the correct web adress of www.dicksportinggoods.com. I will abrievate it to something else.

7. Start dancing with customers/employees when good songs come on the radio.

8. Show up to work with a headband.


If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment.

Paul "If I leave you tomorrow..." Murphy

1 Comments:

  • When a customer asks how a bike rides, take it for a spin around the store. If it has pegs on the back, invite them to jump on.
    Play frisbee golf throughout the store
    I don't know if your store has this or not, but you can run around the "track" in the shoe department humming the Chariots of Fire music.

    Sean

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/2009 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home