Stories of a Moron

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I don't know if I trust them...

So I was trolling for jobs this evening when I ran across this.


Research Assistant I - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Position #: 00215961
Standard Hours: 40
Req#: GC12906
Department Name: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Post Date: 05/22/2009
Job Description:

Under moderate supervision, set up, conduct experiments and continue research projects following protocols including the appropriate recording of data and reporting of standard or variant results. Assist in other laboratory and research functions.


Key Functions and Expected Performances:


* Mouse handling; including ear tagging and intraperitoneal injection
* PCR; DNA and protein electrophoresis
* Basic histochemistry and microscopy techniques
* Behavioral characterization ranging from basic sensorimotor tasks to coding of social behavior.
* General laboratory duties.



Ummmmm. What does child and adolescent psychiatry have to do with mice????? I'm not sure I trust them any more.


Paul "Less intraperitoneal. More Captain and Toneal" Murphy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home