Stories of a Moron

Friday, September 07, 2007

Luck or Circumstance

I was thinking of all the animals I've had a run-in with the other day. It's actually a decent list.

3 years old- Demon possessed horse. Now it was really a pony but it was mean. Like evil. We would let it out of the stable to graze and roam around every now and then. But for some reason the horse hated me. So it would chase me around and knock me over. Just imagine a 3 yo red haired short Paul running from a pony; only to be knocked over time after time. Dad finally started tying a cinder block around it's neck. It just slowed it down. I still got run down and knocked over.

5 years old- The cocker spaniel. It like to pull down my pants. Philip and Josh thought it was hilarious. Mom laughed too. I think they may have been training it.


6 years old- Swarm of wasp. I was attacked by about 11 wasp. It was a big nest inside the clothesline.

8 years old- Hamster. Sustained multiple hamster bites from Josh, Philip, and my own hamster. Later for redemption my hamster ate Josh's hamster. Then oddly Philip's had babies.

10 years old- chickens. They did have large talons and it was really a rooster. Josh's rooster. Every time I went to feed it, the rooster would sneak behind me and then spur me. It was really annoying.

- Goat. I had a goat attack me. Apparently you're not supposed to turn your back on a billy goat. My rear was sore for a few days.

11 years old- snake. I got bit by a snake. Need I say more. But in its defense I was holding it.

14 years old- emu. I got stepped on by an emu. It also had large talons.

20 years old- emu. Again I was accosted by an emu. Also my fault.

21 years old- fish. I was swimming in a lake and a fish bit me... on the nipple. It hurt. There was some blood.

Paul "no remorse for the pig" Murphy

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like your "luck" with animals is about as good as Michelle's luck with sports! Neither one of your should be allowed to play unsupervised. (But who would want the responsibility?)

    By Blogger renee, at 9/09/2007 4:31 PM  

  • I think you should stay away from emus. You don't have a good history there...or with animals, in general, for that matter.

    By Blogger Tiffany Greenway, at 9/09/2007 8:16 PM  

  • Maybe we are just very lucky...I mean neither of us has died yet.

    By Blogger MSS, at 9/11/2007 1:21 PM  

  • You crack me up. I do think it's funny to hear this from the kid who loved all those jack hannah shows on saturday mornings

    By Blogger Josh M, at 9/11/2007 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home