Stories of a Moron

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Place

I think its important to have something to do when you're running low. I use to run when I wasn't feeling fantastic. Running on the island stinks. Dogs come after you. Sometimes I listen to some good music. All my cd's got ganked and my mp3 player is still in SC. I also use to get little chocolate doughnuts and those wonderful Hersey milkshakes. Mmmmm. Doughnut. But I can't seem to find either on the island. So I settled for some chocolate milk and Chips o' Hoy cookies.

As I was drinking the c-milk I noticed something different; something foreign in the milk. I don't know about the rest of the world but in the US chocolate milk shouldn't have anything solid in it. Maybe in Kenya where they mix milk with cow blood something solid is a sign of good luck or some junk. But where I come from if there's something solid in the milk you check the expiration date and see if you can get your money back.

The chunky/slimy piece of stuff touched my lips several times before I decided it was gross. What to do? You need to know what the chunk is. So I slurped it up and spit it into my hand. Why didn't you just use a glass to pour it in and observe? Well check the name of the blog. Anyways I found nothing unusual but a gelatin piece of slime. That's when I found out their is something called "pasteurized milk solid." What the smash?!! That sounds disgusting. To my dismay there were several more smaller pieces of pasteurized milk solid in my chocolate milk. But now knowing what they were it didn't seem as gross to slurp it down. There went my happy time. So now I'm still sad :( .

Paul "This is dumb" Murphy

1 Comments:

  • Awww P Murph please don't be sad! You're still a stud and I love ya! Perk up simply because you're AWESOME!! Besides, doughnuts are bad or you anyways;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2007 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home