Stories of a Moron

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The last month or so...

Ultimate tournament in Little Rock
Dad bought two horses
Quickly finished fencing in another pasture
Becky C's been in town
Rodeo with Aimee
Rob Bell in Charlotte
USC v Kentucky game (parking and game for $20- I didn't pay for parking)
and lots and lots of school

and lots of good food.


Sorry I just haven't had many thoughts in the last month about stuff.

I am upset that most of the bills on health care come with a penalty for people who don't sign up for insurance. If I don't want health care I shouldn't be penalized for not having it. Jerks. I'm healthy, don't visit the doctor, and haven't been to the ER in 7 years. Did I have the option of purchasing a plan through the school I work for. Sure. Did I take it? no. I'm not dishing out $178/month to not go to the doctor or hospital. And I don't like the government telling me what to do with my money. I'm fine with them taking it and doing what they want, but don't not take it and tell me what I've got to do with it. Terrible.

Paul "Life is good" Murphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home